Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not Me Monday...on a Tuesday...

Do you feel ashamed, hoping no one saw you, at the red light, wipe your nose with your sleeve because you couldn't find a tissue in your car. Or do you feel horrible because your mother-in-law overheard you nag your husband while on the phone. Well don't be! Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama to reveal moments she would rather forget. You may find it is healing to join in.

I'll start:

I most certainly did not play the kid's new High School Musical 3 Playstation dance game before they all got a turn. I would not be so greedy as to want to 'try it out' myself.

I also did not lock myself in the bathroom just to have a 'quiet' conversation with my husband on the phone. I would never leave my children calling for me in the hallway wondering why Mommy had just left them like that and locked herself away just to talk on the phone.

And lastly, I did not eat 2 pieces of strawberry coffee cake yesterday morning. I would not ruin my 'diet' like that.



Now it is your turn to confess those imperfections. After you have created your own Not Me Monday post, you can link it here using MckLinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment